The content on this page is marketing communication
Invitation to election meeting
We would like to invite unit holders in SKAGEN Funds to our electoral meeting at SKAGEN's offices at Skagen 3, Torgterrassen in Stavanger on Thursday 4 May 2023 at 2pm.
Agenda for the electoral meeting on 4 May 2023:
- Election of chairperson and two unit holders to sign the minutes
- Election of one board member and one deputy board member to the Board of Directors of SKAGEN AS
- The election committee proposes that the current unit holder elected board member Karen Elisabeth Ohm Heskja be re-elected for a term up to 2025.
- The election committee proposes that the current unit holder elected deputy board member Hilde Hukkelberg be re-elected for a term up to 2025.
- Election of one member to the nomination committee
- The board proposes that Trude Stav Haye be re-elected for a term up to 2026.
Unit holders in SKAGEN Funds may cast advance votes during the period from 20 April until 2 May 2023. You will find the ballot here.
Advance votes may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to SKAGEN AS, P.O. Box 160, 4001 Stavanger, Norway, attn.: Customer Services. Your units as of 2 May 2023 will constitute the basis for the calculation of the number of votes.
In the election, voting rights are adjusted so that unit holders with the same values are entitled to the same number of votes. Unit holders may vote by proxy. You will find the proxy form here. Please remember to send proof of identity and, where relevant, a certificate of incorporation which is less than three months old.
Advance votes must be received by SKAGEN no later than 2 May 2023.
You can find further information on our website www.skagenfunds.com or by contacting Customer Services on +47 51 80 39 00.
The Board of Directors of SKAGEN AS
Jan Erik Saugestad